Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > How to play jurassic park?? quick guide :)

How to play jurassic park?? quick guide :)

[DZ]ADDY

Edited 11 May 2012 - 8:58 am by [DZ]ADDY
Download this mod to play the map [You must login to view link]
Original jurassic thread Here
I had few maps,you can get them here [You must login to view link]
This map is unrated and is not so popular but still daily,we get new players and i am kinda tired of teaching each and every new player.
So here's a quick guide.
I'll try to keep it as short as possible to make it easier to read and less time consuming.

P3 = hunter
Rest all players are prey
Aim of the map = survive two hours without getting killed
When map starts,make a lumber camp adn you'll start getting wood automatically.

PS- no need to collect wood from trees.
once you make buildings you will get resources AUTOMATICALLY

lumber camp = wood..............................(make 5 maximum)
mining camp = stone,gold.......................(make 5 maximum)
mill = food...............................................(make 5 maximum)
market = gold..........................................(1 maximum)
barrack = upgraded walls.......................(delete after making,to save space)
stable = upgrade your hero....................(ap and hp increased)
blacksmith = increases attack power(ap) of towers automatically.(DO NOT DELETE IT)

Units you can make to kill dinosaurs and spiders
Bombard cannons,trebuchets,onagers and petards(transport petards via transport ship)

PS- ships keep losing hp.

If you are going to a large base,try getting in a team of 2,so that 1 player can wall and other can tower.(make sure you have a blacksmith before you start towering)
Civis you can choose
KOREAN
SPANISH
BYZANTINE(if you are walling in your team)

If you have any questions/suggestions post them.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [s1L3nT]Lord

Posted 11 May 2012 - 9:11 am
Master of JP ;thumbup Thanks!
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 DarkSlide

Posted 11 May 2012 - 5:04 pm
Build an archery range aswell, does something to the towers, cant remember what though...
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 __R0cK_Lee_

Posted 11 May 2012 - 5:33 pm
Great help... :)
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 11 May 2012 - 5:47 pm
DarkSlide wrote:
Build an archery range aswell, does something to the towers, cant remember what though...
archery range = archers
which you can garrison in towers to increase ap
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 overgame

Posted 11 May 2012 - 6:02 pm
Master of JP ;thumbup Thanks!

but i rape him every time when i hunt :D :D :D :D
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 11 May 2012 - 6:16 pm
no doubt you are gay
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [DZ]_Dark_Fire_

Posted 11 May 2012 - 6:21 pm
why am i seeing this when i dnt play JP

JP is ;green ;) Just Run Run & Run ;lol
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 White_Devil

Posted 11 May 2012 - 6:27 pm
good Job.

@overgame u r over.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [RBF]ApAdams

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:17 pm
When I first started playing this I focused on walling in an area to protect myself from dinosaurs. This is correct but it is often better to remain as stealthy as possible (not walling), somewhere you can build a dock. Build up in your hidden but unsecured location until you can age up as much as possible. You will preferably get spies and ship upgrades before you eventually run to one of your allies (who has not yet been discovered) and help fortify their defenses. Usually I run right when I think the dino figures out my location, if they are a good player because I don't want to be trapped with spiders blocking my escape route by water. Avoid bases that are not by water as they are an all or nothing investment, if it doesn't work out you die, as these bases usually don't have back doors. Don't wall until your eco is running and you are advancing to the next age. You absolutely need spies to survive in the late game, and you need resources when you show up at your allies base, so you are not throwing down buildings everywhere, you can focus on bolstering defense.

Another thing you can do is build a dummy base. A semi secured base that contains some eco buildings but is far away from your main location where your defensive walls and military buildings are being built. The dino player can spend considerable time tearing down these buildings and just wondering where you are. You can build these somewhere in the early game to save you space when you reach your main base. Try to get to your main base before the dinos are released, if you don't make it in time, get by water, build a dock and boom until you can get spies or otherwise figure out a smart escape route.

In general this is an easy game, but a good dino player can make this extremely challenging and fun.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [RBF]ApAdams

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:20 pm
In the early game, build small walls only to serve as early warning for escape. After you age up and are strong enough to start building towers very quickly, start walling. When your walls are getting thick start building towers and making sure you are always getting better arrow technology and any relevant upgrades. Petards on the ground can do incredible work at thinning out attacking dinos, while they are also being weakened by your defensive towers. If you get strong enough, spam petards at the dino's nest before they can even reach you.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:12 pm
I think I did it wrong, I got my **** stuck in the DVD-Drive.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:51 pm
I think I did it wrong, I got my **** stuck in the DVD-Drive.
i wondering how you got it in there?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Innocent_Teuton

Posted 1 July 2013 - 8:36 am
lol he has very tine **** :P which can fit in that lol lol lol
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 CheN_ZheN

Posted 3 July 2013 - 8:26 am
clan DZ no play more in towers defense? bad players DZ in TD?

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 17 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: