Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age of Empires III > Aoe3]I[Community presents ]I[ Championship 2012 1V1 SUPREMACY SEASON 2

Aoe3]I[Community presents ]I[ Championship 2012 1V1 SUPREMACY SEASON 2

[INDZz]JUGGERNAUT_IND

Edited 5 June 2012 - 5:06 am by [INDZz]JUGGERNAUT_IND
[You must login to view link] Aoe3]I[Community presents ]I[ Championship 2012 1V1 SUPREMACY SEASON II. With Exciting prizes for the winners. all the gamers are invited to get know among the Best aoe3 gamers :). so hurry Register yourself before the limited slots are full..!
this tournament organised to switch from Aoc/Aom or older version games to Aoe3 to make our Favorited game alive again. Secondly, We would want to conduct the tournaments to grow the Aoe3 communities well in all the Aoe3 servers.

For more info check this: [You must login to view link]
or visit our comunity's official website: [You must login to view link]

by Community admin Juggernaut_IND
[You must login to view link]
]Indefatigablezz[
Clan if icredible indians
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [INDZz]JUGGERNAUT_IND

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:54 am
Well all the desired players are requested to Register fast as; Check In's are started and will end till 13th june, registrations also available till same date.

Tournament will start from 15th of june.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [INDZz]JUGGERNAUT_IND

Posted 8 July 2012 - 5:45 pm
This Sunday will be the Clash of Titans Best of 7 with Different Civilizations with same 2 players from different nations taking on each other for ]I[Championship' 2012 1v1Sup. Do watch this ecpic Battle Here Live..!
or
http://www.twitch.tv/woodsspiritxfire

Finals: Aoe3]I[Championship' 2012 1v1Sup

Look_ vs Mvp
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [INDZz]JUGGERNAUT_IND

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:23 pm
Look_Tom woh the ]I[championship'12 1v1 supremacy and Aoe3 CompleteCollection Pack as a 1st prize

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: