CBA 2v2 Same Civ League

[Eot_]Master_G

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 6 September 2010 - 5:41 pm by [Eot_]Master_G
Contents:

English

Last Update - 9/05/2010 07:21:44

Introduction

I will be hosting a league form tournament. The main problem is I am not free on Saturdays and Sundays when most tournaments are made. So I will be making a league (Deity's idea) with a week by week basis tournament. Every week 2 teams will face off and play a Best of Three (bo3) of 2v2 Same Civ CBA matches. The number of weeks in the league will be determined by the number of teams that sign up.

Definition of Best of Three

Three matches are arranged and are played in order. Whoever wins 2/3 matches will advance to the next round. If one team wins the first two matches, then the third match does not need to be played. If each team wins one match, then the third match will be played as a tie breaker.

Deadline to sign up

September 6th, 2010 (Monday) You must sign up before Midnight Sunday Night/Monday Morning 00:00:00 GMT Standard time.

Map

The map that will be used to play will be [You must login to view link] which is already provided in the map pack. Any altercations to this map will result in an immediate ban from this league. No other maps will be accepted for this league unless stated here.

Civilizations

The Civilizations will not be random and must be followed according to the following structure:
  1. Celts + Mayans
  2. Japanese + Mongols
  3. Vikings + Britons
The matches MUST be played in the order provided above. This means that the Celts + Mayans match will be the first of the three matches, the Japanese + Mongols will be the second match, and the Vikings + Britons will be the last match played.

Positions

The placements of the civilizations must be as follow:
Player # - Match 1 - Match 2 - Match 3
Player 1 - Mayans - Mongols - Britons
Player 2 - Mayans - Mongols - Britons
Player 3 - Celts - Japanese - Vikings
Player 4 - Celts - Japanese - Vikings
Any match that does not follow the correct placements of the civilizations will not be counted, and may result in a disqualification if procedures are not followed properly.

Time Frames

Every bo3 match against the team that you are paired with must be played within 1 week intervals. As a backup for people who have rough times getting on at the same time, the default time for players to get together if they can't find a good time is 20:00:00 GMT Sunday. I hope that you are able to communicate far enough in advance and plan out a proper time for each team, but if it comes down to the default time, the team that does not show up will be disqualified.

Brackets

The brackets will be posted and updated here weekly. The first posting will be on Monday 12:00:00 AM GMT time. The brackets will be updated weekly. There will be no adjusting of the positions of the brackets when they have been posted.

Cheats

Any cheats used will be punished following the standard form of Voobly Rules, which will result in an immediate ban.

Deleting

NO of deleting is allowed whatsoever. This means no deleting finished buildings or unfinished buildings. The definition of no deleting is as follows: "Deleting is the tactic of deleting a raze that was trying to be gained by another player. By deleting a building and preventing them from gaining that raze is prohibited." This means that if you want to delete a building because you built it in the wrong spot for instance, it is allowed. This is only true as long as someone is not trying to raze it. Deleting castle's for building space is allowed, but not for any other reason. Even if the partial building has 12/1800 HP, it is absolutely not allowed. Any deleting will immediately disqualify you for the entire bo3 and you will forfeit.

Drops

If anyone drops in the middle of the match, it is to be posted along with the rest of the matches if one team has an advantage when the other team drops. This way I can evaluate it and see if action needs to be taken. If someone drops and the game is evenly matched, then replay the match. Please make sure to post the dropped match and the replay of the match. Also make sure it is stated that one of the matches was dropped.

Signups

To have an organized system, please make sure that you post your sign-ups in the following manner. You will be required to post the following:

Team Name -
Player 1 Name -
Player 2 Name -
MSN Address Player 1 -
MSN Address Player 2 -
Email Player 1 -
Email Player 2 -
Time Zone Player 1 -
Time Zone Player 2 -
(Copy and paste this statement) - "We agree to all of the rules posted for this league and will accept any judgments made by the mod(s) running this league."
Quote:
Example
Team= [Gx] Area51
Player 1 = _Gx_13r1an_
Player 2 = _Gx_Estigma_
MSN = [You must login to view link]
Email = [You must login to view link]
Time Zone = -4 GMT.
Time Zone = -4 GMT.
We agree to all of the rules posted for this league and will accept any judgments made by the mod(s) running this league."

If a team does not follow this format they will not be signed up for this league. The only item that is not required is the MSN Address. This is just a mean of making communications easier between the two teams.

Posting Matches

IMPORTANT: All matches are to be played in the tournament lobby, so poitns are not awarded or taken away. Also please state the following at the beginning of each mach from both teams: "This is an official CS League Match." Matches must be posted in the appropriate forum which will be created in the following format:

Game 1 - Team X Wins - Game Rec Link
Game 2 - Team X Wins - Game Rec Link
Game 3 - Team X Wins - Game Rec Link
Quote:
Example
Game 1 - Team ImPacT Wins - [You must login to view link]
Game 2 - Team UwS Wins - [You must login to view link]
Game 3 - Team ImPacT Wins - [You must login to view link]

Prizes

Prizes will be awarded for participation in the tournament. The prizes are as follows (Subject to change):
1st Place - 6 Month Gold Membership for each player
2nd Place - 3 Month Gold Membership for each player
3rd Place - 3 Month Silver Membership for each player

At the moment this is all that I can think of. NOTE: These rules are subject to change at any time before the league begins, and teams should pay attention to this page frequently to note any updates.

Hope this turns out well :) Sign-ups can start now. Once again, make sure you READ all of the rules and keep your eyes on this thread.

Spanish

Introduccion

Se hara una liga a partir de un torneo. El principal problema es que no estoy disponible los sábados y domingos cuando se hacen la mayoria de torneos, asi que hare una liga semana por semana.

El mejor de 3

Se haran 3 partidas en orden, quien gane dos de 3 partidas pasa a la siguiente ronda. Si un equipo gana los primeros dos, entonces el tercero se jugara como partida de desempate.

Fecha limite de inscripcion

El lunes 6 de septiembre de 2010, antes de las 12 de la noche GMT.

Mapa
El mapa que se usara sera [You must login to view link] que ya esta incluido en el pack de mapas de voobly. Esta prohibida toda alteracion del mapa, y, si se descubre alguna trampa seras expulsado de este y de cualquier futuro torneo.

Civilizatciones

Se usaran las siguientes civilizaciones en el siguiente orden:
  1. Celtas + Mayas
  2. Japoneses + Mongoles
  3. Vikingos + Ingleses
Las partidas deben jug**** en el orden indicado arriba

Posiciones

Jugador # - Partida 1 - Partida 2 - Partida 3
Jugador 1 - Mayas - Mongoles - Ingleses
Jugador 2 - Mayas - Mongoles - Ingleses
Jugador 3 - Celtas - Japoneses - Vikingos
Jugador 4 - Celtas - Japoneses - Vikingos
Cualquier partida que no cumpla esos requisitos se considerara nula

Intervalo de tiempo

El periodo maximo entre partidas es de 1 semana. ASi no se pueden poner de acuerdo en la hora, la hora limite es del dia acordado a las 20.00GMT. Si el equipo no aparece a la hora acordada, se declarara perdedor el equipo que no haya aparecido

Brackets

Se actualizaran semanalmente, cada lunes a las 12:00 GMT. Una vez sean posteados, no habra ninguna modificación.

Trampas

Cualquier tipo de trampa o acto en contra del codigo de conducta de Voobly o sus politicas de baneo y moderación implicará explusion del torneo inmediata y baneo de Voobly

Destruir edificios

NO esta permitido. No se permite destruir ningún edificio, aunque este a medio construir. Se permite destruir un edificio, si lo colocaste en un lugar equivocado, siempre y cuando no lo esten atacando los enemigos. Se permite destruir los castillos para hacer espacio, siempre y cuando no lo esten atacando los enemigos. Si eres descubierto destruyendo tus edificios, a excepcion de lo mencionado anteriormente, serás expulsado de este torneo y de futuros torneos que se puedan hacer

Drops

Si alguien se desconecta, se debe seguir la partida y ser posteada para su evaluación.

Inscripciones

Por favor, para inscribirte utiliza el siguiente formato:
Nombre del equipo -
Nombre del jugador 1-
Nombre del jugador 2 -
MSN del jugador 1 -
MSN del jugador 2 -
Email del jugador 1 -
Email del jugador 2 -
Zona horaria del jugador 1 -
Zona horaria del jugador 2 -
Cuando te inscribas, pon esta frase en tu post de inscripcion, que traducida significa que estas de acuerdo en estas normas, y que aceptaras el veredicto de los moderadores - "I agree to all of the rules posted for this league and will accept any judgments made by the mod(s) running this league."
Quote:
Example
Team= [Gx] Area51
Player 1 = _Gx_13r1an_
Player 2 = _Gx_Estigma_
Time Zone = -4 GMT.
Time Zone = -4 GMT.
We agree to all of the rules posted for this league and will accept any judgments made by the mod(s) running this league."

Si no se sigue este formato, no seras inscrito. Lo único que se puede omitir es la direccion de msn o correo electronico, pero es conveniente para temas de comunicación.

Posteando partidas

IMPORTANTE: Todas las partidas se jugaran en "Tournament league". El host de la partida debera poner lo siguiente como información del juego
"This is an official CS League Match." Matches must be posted in the appropriate forum which will be created in the following format:

Game 1 - Team X Wins - Game Rec Link
Game 2 - Team X Wins - Game Rec Link
Game 3 - Team X Wins - Game Rec Link
Quote:
Example
Game 1 - Team ImPacT Wins - [You must login to view link]
Game 2 - Team UwS Wins - [You must login to view link]
Game 3 - Team ImPacT Wins - [You must login to view link]

Premios

Los premios serán los siguientes (Sujeto a cambios)
Ganador- 6 meses de membresia premium "gold"
Segundo puesto - 3 meses de membresia premium "gold"
Tercer puesto - 3 meses de membresia premium "silver"

Teams Signed Up/Equips inscritos
  1. [Gx] Area51
  2. 7th
  3. Aloes Team
  4. ES-Madafakars
  5. Unlimited Killers
  6. [IS_]#1
  7. [LC]+[BalaaM]
  8. Ze Ele
  9. Mexis ****s
  10. Hamachi
  11. Istanbul
  12. [Gx] Los De La Nasa
  13. PeRuMeXi
  14. Team [Gx]
  15. Os_Cachaceiros
  16. 7th 2
  17. T-24
  18. The Brotherhood
  19. NEXGEN
  20. Hermanos Macana
  21. Los vergas
  22. Belgian Commanders
  23. El Salvador
  24. Los Asperos
  25. Mr Tea
  26. Lovers
  27. Berry A
  28. Silent Warriors
  29. MamaEstaPresa
  30. Scorpio Team
  31. Eot_
  32. VICIOUS
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Edited 24 August 2010 - 4:16 am by [ViCiouS]____Tom____
I like the spirit, but I just wish it was a better map.

And I think you should get rid of the points prize. Can we stop boosting rates? Maybe give the winner a Gold Team membership instead.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Estigma11

Posted 24 August 2010 - 4:14 am
Team= [Gx] Area51
Player 1 = _Gx_13r1an_
Player 2 = _Gx_Estigma_
Time Zone = -4 GMT.
Time Zone = -4 GMT.
I agree to all of the rules posted for this league and will accept any judgments made by the mod(s) running this league."
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Master_G

Posted 24 August 2010 - 4:18 am
I like the spirit, but I just wish it was a better map.

And I think you should get rid of the points prize. Can we stop boosting rates? Maybe give the winner a Gold Team membership instead.

As I said, prizes are subject to change. We may just go with the gold memberships, we may stay with the points, I am not sure. But I hope this turns out well :) If it does we can do further maps in the future, such as a bo3 of bloods :D
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 24 August 2010 - 4:20 am
Well good luck with that then. Just another meaningless competition though. depressedandroid.jpg
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Treyarch

Posted 24 August 2010 - 5:09 am
Can I join?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Master_G

Posted 24 August 2010 - 5:09 am
Updated Posting match information with important info. Make sure to read it.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [7th_]Courier

Edited 24 August 2010 - 7:15 am by [7th_]Courier
Team Name - 7th
Player 1 Name - Kimura
Player 2 Name - Andre4s
MSN Address Player 1 - don't use it
MSN Address Player 2 - will update tomorrow if he uses it
Email Player 1 - [You must login to view link]
Email Player 2 - will update tomorrow
Time Zone Player 1 - +8 GMT
Time Zone Player 2 - -1 GMT
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 BuriedInVerona

Posted 24 August 2010 - 9:04 am
My recommendations are that each team should consist of 3 players, so that there's a better chance of 2 being able to face 2 during the week. It all depends on the numbers signed up and potential problems.

Create a banner and a better tournament name e.g." Voobly Presents;
- 2v2 CBA Civs of War League
- CBA Masters League
- Voobly's International CBA League

Just something to grab a player's attention. The basis of tournaments should be to attract all players, not just the experts looking for more rewards/potential rewards.

Now with syncing/dropping, possibly introduce a rule that if it happens a certain number of times and the games are not able to be restored, points loss(Tournament round robin)/forfeit of potential prize/banning of all clan mates from league.
I think it's wise to enforce these sort of policies to prevent such problems from happening (not that they should).

Also, a special version of CBA should be used for tournament games (i.e. remove p7+P8 King/Uni+BS/Spawn Length islands and place a logo in the terrain "CBA League" or something), and will only be used for tournament games (so a non-ratable map) so people are unable to pull the "I didn't realise this actual match was for tournament, I thought it was practice blah blah blah" in case of disagreements.

This sort of tournament could be seasonal, bi-annual or annual sort of thing if successful.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 FoNKeRoX

Edited 24 August 2010 - 1:20 pm by FoNKeRoX
Team Name - Aloes Team
Player 1 Name - SeViLLaXtr
Player 2 Name - SpN_PeLonCHo_
MSN Address Player 1 - [You must login to view link]
MSN Address Player 2 - [You must login to view link]
Email Player 2 - [You must login to view link]
Time Zone Player 1 - GMT+1 Spain
Time Zone Player 2 - GMT+1 Spain

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [_L_]Re_Offender

Edited 24 August 2010 - 1:49 pm by [_L_]Re_Offender
Team Name - SayHello
Player 1 Name - Kuvvy
Player 2 Name - Lunberry
Time Zone Player 1 - +2 GMT
Time Zone Player 2 - +1 GMT
I agree to all of the rules posted for this league and will accept any judgments made by the mod(s) running this league.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Master_G

Posted 24 August 2010 - 4:12 pm
My recommendations are that each team should consist of 3 players, so that there's a better chance of 2 being able to face 2 during the week. It all depends on the numbers signed up and potential problems.

Create a banner and a better tournament name e.g." Voobly Presents;
- 2v2 CBA Civs of War League
- CBA Masters League
- Voobly's International CBA League

Just something to grab a player's attention. The basis of tournaments should be to attract all players, not just the experts looking for more rewards/potential rewards.

Now with syncing/dropping, possibly introduce a rule that if it happens a certain number of times and the games are not able to be restored, points loss(Tournament round robin)/forfeit of potential prize/banning of all clan mates from league.
I think it's wise to enforce these sort of policies to prevent such problems from happening (not that they should).

Also, a special version of CBA should be used for tournament games (i.e. remove p7+P8 King/Uni+BS/Spawn Length islands and place a logo in the terrain "CBA League" or something), and will only be used for tournament games (so a non-ratable map) so people are unable to pull the "I didn't realise this actual match was for tournament, I thought it was practice blah blah blah" in case of disagreements.

This sort of tournament could be seasonal, bi-annual or annual sort of thing if successful.

Nice suggestions, you wanna do a graphics? Haha i suck @ them. Good idea on the map, I will look into it. Points will not be lost or awarded since the matches will be being played in the tournament lobby.

If we get a lot of teams I will keep the point awards, if we only get around 8-16, may drop the points.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Explore

Posted 24 August 2010 - 6:31 pm
Quote:

Agreed. Should really stop the meaningless rating boosts.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 24 August 2010 - 7:20 pm
Team Name - ES-Madafakars
Player 1 Name - ES_Like_Gg
Player 2 Name - ES_elbixo
Time Zone Player 1 - GMT+1
Time Zone Player 2 - GMT+1
"I agree to all of the rules posted for this league and will accept any judgments made by the mod(s) running this league."
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Inimene

Posted 24 August 2010 - 7:43 pm
Team Name - Unlimited Killers
Player 1 Name - Inimene
Player 2 Name - HellBlazer
Time Zone Player 1 - GMT+2
Time Zone Player 2 - GMT+2
"I agree to all of the rules posted for this league and will accept any judgments made by the mod(s) running this league."

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]23456789
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 125 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
3 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 3 guests

Most active threads in past week: