RM Changes Update

[I3acI]_Taff

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 5 May 2013 - 6:05 pm by [I3acI]_Taff
After a lot of discussion and deliberation between staff and the RM community, we would like to announce the following improvements.

Please read the links to better understand the requested changes that Voobly will be making over the coming few days.

Important threads below:
Voobly changes that will take place:
  • RM General will no longer rate 1v1 matches. It will also not rate 1v1 matches with coop'ed players. You need at least 3 colors in the game.
  • Rated coop is allowed in Team games but no longer in 1v1 matches
  • Decay system will be implemented by end of January. Decay settings: 2000+ rating decay every 14 days -25 points if inactive.
  • RM 1v1 ladder will be renamed RM 1v1 OLD and new RM 1v1 ladder created. OLD ladder will keep historical ratings.
  • All players above 2100 rating will be reset on RM General (to be called RM Team Games) to 2100 and fight for the #1 again
  • RM-General ladder will be renamed to RM - Team Games. This ladder will NOT be reset at this time unless the majority of the RM community agree. We can, if the community requests and agrees, create a RM -Team Games OLD ladder and again keep all historical ratings.
  • Force recorded games ON for rated games. Is something developers need to work on and maybe added in the future

As a team Voobly would like to give the community the changes they request wherever possible. If players have further improvements they would like to see then please post and tell us, we will be closely monitoring these improvements to ensure our players are not encountering problems.

In this instance we have listened to the RM community and we hope these improvements improve your gaming experience here on Voobly.

Thanks everyone.

The majority of changes in the above post have been completed.

Voobly is now in a position to add the Decay System ( later than planned apologies ), we would also like to introduce the further changes below.
  • Decay system is now ready to be implemented. Decay settings: 2000+ rating decay every 14 days -25 points if inactive.
  • Remove the RM Clans ladder from MS and move to the new Clan Game Lobby. Reset or No?
  • Creation of a RM Clans Unrated ladder that will add match links and recorded games but no points
  • Add Clan competitions in the Clan Game Lobby which will also be where all CS Clan matches will be played , and create a Tournament for the top 4 clans every 3 months, with prizes
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 victory_bond

Posted 5 May 2013 - 6:06 pm
goo changes
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 heinz__guderian

Posted 5 May 2013 - 6:15 pm
k fue
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [_FrF_]THE_WISE

Posted 5 May 2013 - 6:31 pm
these changes are gud in voobly
gud job staff
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 humero919

Posted 5 May 2013 - 6:42 pm
español x favor.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]CaNeK

Posted 5 May 2013 - 8:14 pm
hare la traduccion cuando llegue a mi casa =@ no tengo tiempo ahorira :(
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Coat_of_Arms

Posted 5 May 2013 - 9:33 pm
;1st
I like the clanwar lobby, nice work!

Also, after bringing the unrated ladder to all special lobbies, can you please bring it to normal ones, like Custom Scenario?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [LTK]__Ikki

Posted 12 May 2013 - 4:47 pm
decay system gonna work for NPLobby too?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [I3acI]_Taff

Posted 12 May 2013 - 5:08 pm

No
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [TheJedi]Genette

Posted 12 May 2013 - 5:27 pm
Will the RM Clans ladder still be shown in Medieval Siege -> count into the RM Overall score?

And btw: I dont like the fact that the scores just "add up", e.g. having 1675 in RM 1v1 + 1675 in RM TG doesn't make a player 1750. It might be smarter to calculate the Overall score as an average.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Good

Posted 12 May 2013 - 5:44 pm

If a player would be at a high enough rating in the NPLobby to be effected by a decay system, we recommend that those players should move on to the main lobbies of the gametype they are playing at the NPLobby.

Good work on the changes for RM!
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 keyboardWARRIOR

Edited 12 May 2013 - 6:31 pm by keyboardWARRIOR
So no reason to ever go above 2000 because when you quit playing or take a break your rating will go to 2000 again? Sounds dumb...
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Los_Miserables

Posted 12 May 2013 - 9:28 pm
PUNTOS decay NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I will kill myself ;tears ;tears ;tears (when I reach 2000+)
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 keyboardWARRIOR

Posted 13 May 2013 - 6:34 am
1v1 no coop allowed... 11 that's simply ****ed, nothing else to be said about it.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [I3acI]_Taff

Posted 18 May 2013 - 3:18 pm
Will the RM Clans ladder still be shown in Medieval Siege -> count into the RM Overall score?

And btw: I dont like the fact that the scores just "add up", e.g. having 1675 in RM 1v1 + 1675 in RM TG doesn't make a player 1750. It might be smarter to calculate the Overall score as an average.

No the RM Clans will no longer add to individual players Overall scores in MS.

But it will remain in players profiles and continue to be updated as and when they play games

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 15 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests