Explain this to me

[s1L3nT]Smoshi

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:33 am
Why is castle blood so popular. Don't they get tired of playing it?
Why don't they play something else. Somebody asked me what grave blood was the other day. I just wanted to smack him.
I haven't been able to play a decent blood match in over a year.

The map isn't even that great. Maybe I just miss those days of logging onto aoe back in the day and having 10 blood maps to choose from.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MACAR]FF_Voobly

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:37 am
Because Castle Blood is not hard to understand for new players. They will learn and become 'good' at the map quickly. Knowing that Castle Blood is the only map people will perform great at they will stick with playing it. Newer people come in to the lobby and all they see is Castle Blood, so they start playing, become good and so an infinite loop
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:45 am
*insert long post on how players play cba for points only*
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [s1L3nT]Smoshi

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:51 am
Well... I just got bashed for asking the same question on chat. Apparently nobody has ever put CBA and sucks in the same sentence.

And the guy said "cba takes skill and bloods are too easy". But it's quite obvious CBA it easy to learn, hard to master. Or something like that (I've only ever played it once or twice).

I just wish we had some diversity in the game. Tired of seeing the same garbage every day. But I'm sure I'm not the only one whose complained about this.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]WannaDJ

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 30 August 2013 - 1:02 am
Castle Bloods are easy to learn, and some people are closed mind, they don't whill to learn more, they just stick for whatever is easier for them. And well, if you want to know, normally I'm with a friend hosting a room of Bloods (2 VS. 2). Feel free to come.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 30 August 2013 - 1:21 am
one main reason to answer your question is that cba is addicting and easier map to play. there are many kinds of blood maps so it's harder to learn the different kinds of strategies used in each map. i've seen some players try to learn but i guess the point system scares them away because higher level players play in their room and bash them so they end up not playing it anymore. i wish people were more friendly about this kinda stuff and i wish there were better solutions to making bloods and alternatives more playable. we've heard the same comments of "unrating blood ladder/alternative" but then custom scenario would mainly focus on CB/CBA/CBA Hero, which is something that we don't want.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

Group: Silver Membership
Posted 30 August 2013 - 1:29 am
because it's easy to play and people play random civs where it's luck based
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 30 August 2013 - 2:14 am
god this topic gets boring the 500049829303th time you read it

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Dvs_]Emissary_

Posted 30 August 2013 - 2:15 am
It's actually a really good map that's helped keep CS alive, that's why.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [s1L3nT]Smoshi

Edited 30 August 2013 - 5:09 am by [s1L3nT]Smoshi
god this topic gets boring the 500049829303th time you read it

Why do you think I said "there have been many before me". If the topic is boring, why are you here reading it for the 500049829304th time?

Pretty sure I'm entitled to my own thread as well. I never got an answer in the past, so here I am. If this forum had a search feature, it would have made this question a whole lot easier.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 _THEM0Nk_

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 30 August 2013 - 5:33 am
A reason that can fit in my mind is that, its popular, its very popular. I have played path blood and smosh, and TD games, but I haven't seen the community pushing hard for those games. May be because people conisder Blood a little unfair for newbies. Having said that, CBF was also a great piece of work and is now obsolete. CBA is going obsolete day by day and being replaced by Hero (which is in my views a sad game.No offence to anyone).We have to push for blood games to be popular. At the end of the day all fall under the CS umbrella.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Pestilence_

Posted 30 August 2013 - 5:57 am
All good things come to an end.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:50 am
one main reason to answer your question is that cba is addicting and easier map to play. there are many kinds of blood maps so it's harder to learn the different kinds of strategies used in each map. i've seen some players try to learn but i guess the point system scares them away because higher level players play in their room and bash them so they end up not playing it anymore. i wish people were more friendly about this kinda stuff and i wish there were better solutions to making bloods and alternatives more playable. we've heard the same comments of "unrating blood ladder/alternative" but then custom scenario would mainly focus on CB/CBA/CBA Hero, which is something that we don't want.

cba is addictive? i guess you play different version because i get bored of it after 1-2 games
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:51 am
It's actually a really good map that's helped keep CS alive, that's why.

lolol
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:21 pm
not everyone is like you dan :S

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 50 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Most active threads in past week: