Important Mod Request

yomanchillout

Posted 20 January 2017 - 9:18 pm
Can someone create a mode that would allow you to rotate the placement for a gate using the mouse wheel?

It's so annoying sometimes when you need a certain angle and can't because you need to build between two stone wall tiles.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:48 pm
I'll check what can be done. I'm assuming it can be only be a separated gate building, but no idea it will still trying to change it or fixed.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 yomanchillout

Posted 21 January 2017 - 4:48 am
Do donations to Voobly go into development?

These guys that donate to players that stream on twitch are wasting their money.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:54 am
Do donations to Voobly go into development?

These guys that donate to players that stream on twitch are wasting their money.

Donations to Voobly do not go into development. VoobyOfficial Twitch/YouTube revenue/donations go to various tournament prize pools. Other AoC streamers/youtubers can do anything with their money. Voobly website ad revenue pays for the server.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 23 January 2017 - 2:07 am
hi yomanchillout,

Did some test, here is my result:
  • It is possible to make buildable any of the 4 gate angle, which won't rotate near walls.
  • Mouse-wheel hotkey to rotate this not possible as a game mod
  • I can place to building list the 3 new gate, but it won't really looks nice, unless I not reorder original ones (with hotkeying there still will be problems)
  • Without .exe editing a 3. building tab is not possible
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 yomanchillout

Posted 23 January 2017 - 6:05 am
Are you the only developer for this game?

Can you restate the third point?

"I can place to building list the 3 new gate, but it won't really looks nice, unless I not reorder original ones (with hotkeying there still will be problems)"
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:33 pm
What Gallas means is that he can make it so that players are able to click on 4 different icons of Gates in the buildings tab, all of them have different rotation and do not adjust to align any walls that are nearby.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MPU]Dettol

Posted 23 January 2017 - 1:01 pm
What Gallas means is that he can make it so that players are able to click on 4 different icons of Gates in the buildings tab, all of them have different rotation and do not adjust to align any walls that are nearby.

well in that case there should 8 rotations of the gate
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 23 January 2017 - 1:14 pm
Ty nhoob, and no Dedpool, 4 is enough because of the mirroring.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [TheJedi]Genette

Edited 23 January 2017 - 1:25 pm by [TheJedi]Genette
To elaborate on nhoobish's reply:
  1. Donations to this paypal account (can be found via the Help Center, too) go to Voobly and can be used to endorse software development on Voobly.
  2. Donations on VooblyOfficial or Voobly_Stream go into non-profit projects / tournaments for the community.
Hope this makes things clear.

Cheers,
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 23 January 2017 - 1:44 pm
To elaborate on nhoobish's reply:
[*] Donations to this paypal account (can be found via the Help Center, too) go to Voobly and can be used to endorse software development on Voobly.

Hope this makes things clear.
Cheers,

maybe you should be completely honest about what happens instead of spreading lies
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [TheJedi]Genette

Posted 23 January 2017 - 2:21 pm
before you call me a liar, I have witnessed client features being developed in exchange for a donation to the [You must login to view link] paypal. So, please take it down a notch, Dan.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 23 January 2017 - 2:42 pm
and i talked with a fairy last night
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Socksyy

Posted 23 January 2017 - 3:16 pm
I wish i could talk with fairies :(
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 _Hacks

Edited 23 January 2017 - 3:24 pm by _Hacks
You guys just seach for 1 word to fight over something selfish. Who cares about the donations? The guy asked about a rotation mod. It is possible to be made. Game over..

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 20 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests