Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:44 am
Quote:
Posted Today, 12:04 am
I am the lord of the rats!!!
1+
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 _Skorpion_

Posted 27 February 2017 - 3:17 pm
How about a RPG type ladder. Except the only difference would be if you and your team complete a official rpg you get a +1 added beside your RPG Ladder. indicating that you have won a RPG x1 when you beat a RPG again you get another +1 indicating RPG x2 Wins. So it would pretty much show all the RPG lovers how many times they have won victory in a rpg. Of course the list of RPG's would start off small.. But within the next 2 years i can 100% say there will be more n more RPGs released that will be quality to be considered official for voobly.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 bukayosaka

Posted 27 February 2017 - 3:52 pm
_Skorpion_ wrote:
How about a RPG type ladder. Except the only difference would be if you and your team complete a official rpg you get a +1 added beside your RPG Ladder. indicating that you have won a RPG x1 when you beat a RPG again you get another +1 indicating RPG x2 Wins. So it would pretty much show all the RPG lovers how many times they have won victory in a rpg. Of course the list of RPG's would start off small.. But within the next 2 years i can 100% say there will be more n more RPGs released that will be quality to be considered official for voobly.

Can moderators still add points to ladders? I did something like this before in tournament ladder (wasn't appreciated since it wasn't gaudy medals).
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Th0m

Posted 27 February 2017 - 4:22 pm
RPG idea sounds fun but I hardly feel like points are a worthy way to reward completing an RPG; what about microbadges instead?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 27 February 2017 - 4:29 pm
Let us do a Mystics Fate RPG Tournament. Three fastest times to win a game will be awarded.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 27 February 2017 - 4:41 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
['RB']Dan wrote:
i will write a essay next week ....

Sorry Dan but this isnt a essay which i have expected from you.

A good essay raises new questions and/or outlines a new problem.

Cognitions and demands are carried out only so far that the reader can associate with them and regard them as their own thoughts, not as a dogmatic doctrine.

Today (new) players need "points" to be part of a (more skilled) game. So some players be drawn out to point trading actions or others pointless things.

Skilled players playing in a more or less "closed community".

Many are frustrated cause they cant be part of a skilled game. The others moaning the CS communty dieing ...

If players need "points" for their I-am-better-than-you-ego (or look-how-much-points-i-have-ladder) they should get these "points" only for participations of official tourments or one-night-events or leagues. As may be required for teams or clans also.

Side effect: less complaints and resets

Ladder resets will change nothing.

The skilled community knows (over years) who is hot and who is not. So they need no points when they wanna play "high skilled games". But less skilled players has a chance to play with more skilled players and can learn ... And if a "noob" "ruin" a game. No problem cause you dont losing your precious "points".

Don't forget that the majority of players just wanna play for fun and not for "points".

Thats my opinion.

Thank you.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 27 February 2017 - 4:45 pm
Sorry Dan but this isnt a essay which i have expected from you.

A good essay raises new questions and/or outlines a new problem.

Cognitions and demands are carried out only so far that the reader can associate with them and regard them as their own thoughts, not as a dogmatic doctrine.

Today (new) players need "points" to be part of a (more skilled) game. So some players be drawn out to point trading actions or others pointless things.

Skilled players playing in a more or less "closed community".

Many are frustrated cause they cant be part of a skilled game. The others moaning the CS communty dieing ...

If players need "points" for their I-am-better-than-you-ego (or look-how-much-points-i-have-ladder) they should get these "points" only for participations of official tourments or one-night-events or leagues. As may be required for teams or clans also.

Side effect: less complaints and resets

Ladder resets will change nothing.

The skilled community knows (over years) who is hot and who is not. So they need no points when they wanna play "high skilled games". But less skilled players has a chance to play with more skilled players and can learn ... And if a "noob" "ruin" a game. No problem cause you dont losing your precious "points".

Don't forget that the majority of players just wanna play for fun and not for "points".

Thats my opinion.

Thank you.

I actually expected more from both of you when you spoke of essays.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 bukayosaka

Posted 27 February 2017 - 5:00 pm
Ben is the master of long winded voobly posts.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 27 February 2017 - 5:02 pm
And if a "noob" "ruin" a game. No problem cause you dont losing your precious "points".

Writing these two sentences right next to each other proves how invaluable your opinion is.

First you say skilled players shouldnt get mad if a noob ruin their fun cause they dont lose any points and in the very next sentence you claim that the majority plays for fun and not for points. Well which one is it?

I for my part play for fun and do get mad when one noob ruins a good game, no matter if points are involved or not.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 27 February 2017 - 5:07 pm
I, for one, get sad whenever Barry or whoever resets all my hard work. That being earning precious puntos on Ladders and Leagues.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 27 February 2017 - 6:06 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

ok ... you prefer hairsplitting.

1st i dont write "skilled players shouldnt get mad if a noob ruin their fun cause they dont lose any points"

2nd I see no contradiction.

3rd I play with everyone.

4th Yes. It is not your "fault" (<= ironic) and you are a nice person (<= my opinion)

Und auf Deutsch für Dich. Die Anführungszeichen bedeuten, dass ich mit neuen Spielern oder mit Punkten keinen Leidensdruck habe. Und ich denke auch, dass das aus dem Kontext klar hervorgeht
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 mich

Edited 27 February 2017 - 6:35 pm by mich
+1 I used to play in NPL with my dad because he hasn't played since the zone but now we cant. You guys are just making it harder to get new people playing on voobly.
To get CS back like it used to be we should
1-Advertise variety of CS map in NPL , in NPL people only play cba hero ttm or simply cba/hero .We can not force people in CS lobby to play Bloods/Alternatives because they do not know blood maps or alternative . To aware them about all CS or at least some good maps we should advertise CS maps in NPL.
2-Reset CBA/HERO 1v1 Ladder.
3-instead of putting shields or giving premium , lets put a small amount of money on tournaments to encourage players to participate in tournaments , in this way may be we can get a few old players too.
4-We need some best players from each ladder who can give ideas about that map and then apply in future after discussion and make those players officials of cs with ranks like many players want to serve CS and can give a lot of there time to CS like Primez , Campgg etc.
5- We need some good streamer to stream CS maps to make them popular.
  1. Already starting with this. Although it could be much more promoted, I'll admit. Already on the top of my to-do list. I need to do some things first before actually getting into this further. Can't discuss the details at this time.
  2. Not anytime soon as it's not a priority at this time.
  3. If we could find people to donate, then ya. If it will help spread the cash love, I'll be the first to donate lol.
  4. The question is, would they be willing to assist?
  5. We need good games to stream first. The important thing is getting people to cast as well as stream. Not a lot of people are willing to cast while streaming. If anybody wants to stream & cast, let me know please.
['RB']Dan wrote:
add TD back into alternative ladder and dont bother with a lotr league(hi icey)
there is better ways to promote variety than the same old maps over and over
5. create a promotion ladder, the idea is very simple and easy to do. you add about 4 maps into a ladder and change them once a month but you stick with basic and simple maps, these maps could include ray blood , lustful, gwarz, cbx and the next month it could be smosh, rtd, cbf, ab. the idea goes great together with overall ladder but might fail without
  • Promotion Ladder? Why not use Match stats?
  • =V= Ancient TDA v5.scx is already under the Alternative Ladder. Which one were you referring to?
  • Overall ladder - sigh. In your opinion, what is the importance of having the Overall Ladder? Imo, I just don't see the importance of the Overall Ladder.
  • Ya, I do think all Ladders should have a date in which they expire. Therefore reseting and creating a new and fresh start. Will come back to this later.
  • As far as RTD, it hasn't been hosted as a League since 2014.
bukayosaka wrote:
Can moderators still add points to ladders? I did something like this before in tournament ladder (wasn't appreciated since it wasn't gaudy medals).
I'm sure it's still possible. No real reason for them to remove the feature tbh.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
123[4]5678
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 117 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests