Recorded games slow down

HaGa_

Edited 10 March 2017 - 11:08 am by HaGa_
When i watch recorded games, it starts slowing down after a while, typically in team games.

Does anyone know how to fix this.

I have 2G videocard and 8G ram.

thx.

(SOLVED)
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MPU]Dettol

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:55 pm
https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1018+Age+of+Empires+II+is+causing+major+lag+on+Voobly+client
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 __kublai

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:56 pm
Hi, I have followed what Westworld said but I still find that around the 30 minute mark the replays really slow down to normal speed and I like to watch FFA michi and LN games which can last up to 5 hours and more a lot of the time.

Are there any other solutions for how to fix slow recorded game playback?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 23 November 2017 - 12:01 pm by +sunny@voobly
__kublai wrote:
Hi, I have followed what Westworld said but I still find that around the 30 minute mark the replays really slow down to normal speed and I like to watch FFA michi and LN games which can last up to 5 hours and more a lot of the time.

Are there any other solutions for how to fix slow recorded game playback?

Close every other application including unwanted background apps while playing the recs. I am guessing you don't have a dedicated GPU on your system?

Lower the game resolution to 800 x 600 to reduce load on your processor and to be able to keep up with your graphic rendering demands.

Side note: Always create a new thread when you are seeking technical assistance. You can reference a thread in your post if you need to however, it is still advisable to create your own thread. That way your concern is less likely to get side lined or unnoticed. ;smile2

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: