I AM tOIvIeNtIuIvI.

AOTD_IYIiDGeT

Posted 2 May 2017 - 3:48 am
First and foremost my name is Steve, I'm 28. I started playing AoK when I was in 6th or 7th grade I can't remember exactly. My mom's boyfriend had AoE which I loved and from there started playing AoK DAM. I never enjoyed RM or AoC. I don't remember my very first name but one that stands out to me is my AOTD name. AOTD_IYIiDGeT. I was also The_IYIiDGeT. I played for years and became good. Very good. But, unfortunately I could never be the best. I joined the x clan under _X_IcEIVIaN_. I always played orange... Sparingly red. I came across this http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/35527/8

And there I saw my akas especially IYIiK_LivinG_

I knew FranKz, Rais, indes, raider... Um, I knew just about everyone on the HoF. I was good friends with Wolv before he quit AoK to go to AoC under the wB clan. Wolv was like a 2300+ player in Huns.

How did I get the name tOrMeNtIuM? I stole it from the real torm... Keep reading.

I met torm through AIM(AOL instant messenger) the torm who created the map hack and enabled me with a hack to delete other players units didn't play at the time. He gave ME the hack. I had been playing AoK for years but because of my crappy computer, dial up modem, and being in middle school I couldn't hang with the top. I was always top 20 though. I had so many Smurf accounts and such LOL.

O and StalinSca a legend ? People hated him bc. He was trash but talked big. Stayed in the rated rooms. Top players in AoK didn't play in the rated side.

Anyway I got the name after The Zone did a restart. Not sure the year but there was a time in maybe 2004? Give or take... They cleared out the database Nd u could create a name that already existed. If you truly played on the zone you know what I mean. I came across this website because I was reminiscing​ and watched s YouTube video of me on my IYIiK aka playing someone from basic.

I was also INSTALL_LivinG
I was in AWK but I can't remember the name.

Please, I see people think the torm that helped make this site was torm the player. If the guy who made this page is really torm he knows who I am. tOrIvIeNtIuIvI. The guy who he met thru AOL whom he first handed the maP hack.(at the time only AoC had hacks.

I helped ruin the game.. but it was already dying at this point.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 2 May 2017 - 9:33 am
First and foremost my name is Steve, I'm 28. I started playing AoK when I was in 6th or 7th grade I can't remember exactly. My mom's boyfriend had AoE which I loved and from there started playing AoK DAM. I never enjoyed RM or AoC. I don't remember my very first name but one that stands out to me is my AOTD name. AOTD_IYIiDGeT. I was also The_IYIiDGeT. I played for years and became good. Very good. But, unfortunately I could never be the best. I joined the x clan under _X_IcEIVIaN_. I always played orange... Sparingly red. I came across this http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/35527/8

And there I saw my akas especially IYIiK_LivinG_

I knew FranKz, Rais, indes, raider... Um, I knew just about everyone on the HoF. I was good friends with Wolv before he quit AoK to go to AoC under the wB clan. Wolv was like a 2300+ player in Huns.

How did I get the name tOrMeNtIuM? I stole it from the real torm... Keep reading.

I met torm through AIM(AOL instant messenger) the torm who created the map hack and enabled me with a hack to delete other players units didn't play at the time. He gave ME the hack. I had been playing AoK for years but because of my crappy computer, dial up modem, and being in middle school I couldn't hang with the top. I was always top 20 though. I had so many Smurf accounts and such LOL.

O and StalinSca a legend ? People hated him bc. He was trash but talked big. Stayed in the rated rooms. Top players in AoK didn't play in the rated side.

Anyway I got the name after The Zone did a restart. Not sure the year but there was a time in maybe 2004? Give or take... They cleared out the database Nd u could create a name that already existed. If you truly played on the zone you know what I mean. I came across this website because I was reminiscing​ and watched s YouTube video of me on my IYIiK aka playing someone from basic.

I was also INSTALL_LivinG
I was in AWK but I can't remember the name.

Please, I see people think the torm that helped make this site was torm the player. If the guy who made this page is really torm he knows who I am. tOrIvIeNtIuIvI. The guy who he met thru AOL whom he first handed the maP hack.(at the time only AoC had hacks.

Welcome whoever you are. This is a wonderful site and in no way is it run by people with personality issues.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 AOTD_IYIiDGeT

Posted 2 May 2017 - 12:20 pm
Thank you. I am across seas and won't be back in the states untill October. I'll deff be around. Hopefully get in contact with some old AoK buddies.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 2 May 2017 - 1:34 pm
rofl
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 2 May 2017 - 4:09 pm
My name was sirred300 and I was a big deal.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 2 May 2017 - 5:30 pm
This reminds me of these threads:
1) http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/238283
2) http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/238242

I bet 200 points on Madness ladder that this guy is the same person.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Beor]_Dagnir_

Posted 2 May 2017 - 5:54 pm
Typical Aok faggot that thought he was a 'big deal' 10+ years ago when he was a teenager and barely had pubes. Well guess what, AoK Faggot? No one cares.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 2 May 2017 - 8:35 pm
Typical Aok faggot that thought he was a 'big deal' 10+ years ago when he was a teenager and barely had pubes. Well guess what, AoK Faggot? No one cares.

Such a wonderfully warm welcome
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 AOTD_IYIiDGeT

Posted 3 May 2017 - 12:34 pm
Yeah, definitely makes me appreciate the community. O well.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 3 May 2017 - 2:41 pm

;stern
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 calexus5678

Edited 3 May 2017 - 5:34 pm by calexus5678
Ok dude

Oh why don't you link us this youtube video so we can see how pro you are(n't)?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [sT]Mike_

Posted 5 May 2017 - 5:23 am
nice post.

im trying to contact the real ToRm right now, about a code fix.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 5 May 2017 - 8:48 am
[sT]Mike_ wrote:
nice post.

im trying to contact the real ToRm right now, about a code fix.

He longer gives a ****,save yourself the bother
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Mataichi

Posted 5 May 2017 - 9:00 pm
Nice blog post, faggot.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Edited 8 May 2017 - 1:33 am by [ViCiouS]Marauder

Looks like Sean is busy making friends again.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 18 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

O que é popular agora:
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (75 usuários)
AoKTS updates (65 usuários)
1.6 reward campaing (59 usuários)
Word Association (51 usuários)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (36 usuários)
Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana: