I AM tOIvIeNtIuIvI.

INSTALL_POT

Posted 8 May 2017 - 5:02 am
Ohhh, Hi torm. I was also in AWK.. AWK_RETRO_GOD... Ahh, the good ol' days.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 AOTD_IYIiDGeT

Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:46 pm
Ohhh, Hi torm. I was also in AWK.. AWK_RETRO_GOD... Ahh, the good ol' days.

I used to worship RAIS as a middle schooler lol. During All White Knights prime I was in AOTD being trained by Diablo though. Diablo was top 20 in the prime of AoK 2000-2001 only old schoolers would know him 😏

There was 1 player I remember being better that RAIS in AWK but I can't remember his name......
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 AOTD_IYIiDGeT

Edited 31 May 2017 - 1:18 pm by AOTD_IYIiDGeT
Ok dude

Oh why don't you link us this youtube video so we can see how pro you are(n't)?

I can't fathom why everyone is so hateful on Voobly.? I can't post a YouTube video as your are talking pre YouTube. Once MFO went dead I could no longer provide this. Anyone who played and knew who I was I could EASILY verify. Especially ones who knew me. I was good friends with _FranKz_ even before he changed his name to _Frankzz_. I knew iNdEs well and Wolv and I where both in X-Men and I used to talk to him,Xavier, and Saber on AIM. I even played before seige was officially "banned" by Xtreme xperts. Scorps and such weren't always not allowed.

I don't brag about using hacks the games last year. For over 5 years I played fairly and only hacked to compete with all the other hackers. I am on every "legend" list I have researched. Although I consider myself top 20-30 of all time not top 10 by far. My PC blew untill I graduated high school (06) so, my ping was ALWAYS yellow or 3 green(rarely) on zone. And I had dial up during my entire AoK career. I lived and breathed AoK untill they shut down The Zone and moving to WoW in 06. I then was in Bad News Bears and was one of the best healers in the game untill Cataclysm came and I quit. Bad News Bears ftw.

I played SC2 as well, in the TLO, WhiteRA, etc era. Quit that after about 2 years.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 18 out of 18 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (101 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (70 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (49 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (39 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (21 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: