Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > UserPatch 1.5 Public Beta Feedback

UserPatch 1.5 Public Beta Feedback

[MM]Zix

Edited 23 August 2017 - 1:02 pm by [MM]Zix
It does not work on any versions.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 _Walt_

Posted 1 September 2017 - 12:03 pm
I saw that water is textured now on the user patch, however, I noticed that it is 'slightly' difficult to find fishes in it. Maybe you want to tune it a bit.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MPU]Dettol

Posted 1 September 2017 - 12:53 pm
to find fish easier use this http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/825/Better-Fish-Outlines
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 _LoTr_Sharky_

Posted 2 September 2017 - 11:17 pm
There is a glitch to do with bridges in custom scenario maps. Units do not see long bridges as walkable land, if you send them to the opposite side of a bridge they will try to walk the long way as if there is no bridge there at all. You can ask any of the CS LOTR players (ie nhoobish, icey) for further details.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 scripter16

Posted 4 September 2017 - 10:33 am
Are you testing that on latest v1.5? Do you have a simple example scenario that shows the problem? Thanks!
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 samuel212

Posted 5 September 2017 - 5:59 am
Found a bug while spectating a 3v3 nomad
When you press alt-G to put on team colours, then change the player view so you're looking at a player from the opposite team, the team colours don't switch over.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 samuel212

Posted 5 September 2017 - 6:02 am
Also scrolling is still choppy i.e. stops scrolling every second when I was spectating the same 3v3 nomad game, 200 pop, late game so everyone was close to 200 pop
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 scripter16

Posted 6 September 2017 - 12:22 am
Hi! For the rec/spec player switching and realigning Friend/Foe Colors, this was experimented with earlier on. It was found to be a problem in cases where, for example, you have a 1v1 in Friend/Foe Colors and are watching "Blue". You then temporarily switch to "Red" to check something in their economy and suddenly everyone's colors swap, which can become confusing. Instead, please double press Alt+G whenever you'd like to realign the Friend/Foe Colors on the newly focused player.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 samuel212

Posted 6 September 2017 - 4:37 am
Ok thanks scripter. I'd be surprised if this hasn't been reported but there have been several instances in which a unit gets trapped in a narrow space and gets stuck in an animation loop as if it's trying really hard to get out and keeps changing from facing one direction to the opposite really quick. A simpler way of describing this I guess would be the units 'bug out'
I've seen this on a few livestreams as well as spectating games
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 IRC_tomatito

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:51 am
when spectating a game and switching players via Ctrl+Shift+[F1-F9] found that is not working as intended if players change original color order (blue, red, green, etc.)
also ctrl+shift+1 didnt work correctly; was kinda offset at the start of the game and had random behaviour during it
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 scripter16

Edited 18 September 2017 - 9:39 pm by scripter16
Please note that Ctrl+Shift+[F1-F9] (F9 being Gaia) relates to player slot numbers and not player colors. You can find the player slot order from the player name dropdown list in the rec/spec viewer or the Diplomacy window, where Ctrl+Shift+F1 is the first player in the list, etc. It can't be player color due to coop, where multiple players can share a single color. Sorry for the trouble!
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Felipe_EL_Guapo

Posted 25 September 2017 - 2:56 am
Hi there,

I've been testing 1.5 beta R3 and I'd like to leave some comments here.

1) Launching the game from the desktop for casual games with AIs crashes: Error: Age of empire II expansion has stopped working) either when quitting the game or finishing a record. This issue only happens when playing the game from the desktop (not launhed on voobly) and with any version selected)

2) Advanced statistic system for recorded games doesn't work when launching the game from desktop.

3) Alternative colours from the original 1.5 don't work on voobly version.

4) The ALT-F5 ping and fp indicators overlap the resource count when launching from desktop. Works fine beside the clock in the voobly version as it was meant to.

5) The letters dissapear in the chat box when writing a message in the game.

I hope you guys can fix those issues that make a gap between the 1.5 voobly version and the genuine 1.5 that has none of this issues.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 CSA_R_Griffith

Posted 26 September 2017 - 3:27 am
when I pressed ctrl I couldnt move on my map, even cursor or arrow keys couldnt move
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 CSA_R_Griffith

Posted 26 September 2017 - 4:15 am
Okay, Thx for ruin all my games, Cant play on Release 4 because my CTRL key is f*cked up
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 samuel212

Posted 26 September 2017 - 4:59 am
Played some 1v1s in R3 against my friend last night. In one of them he killed 3 vills standing next to my tower because the warning sound didn't play fast enough. I watched the rec and there was at least a couple second delay from when he attacked the first villager to the warning sound going off. The rec is here and happens at around 19:20 at his base where his crossbows are and my tower is. [You must login to view link]

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 48 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests