Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Age of Empires 2 [DM] - Pilot video (created by MaJoR_Kd)

Age of Empires 2 [DM] - Pilot video (created by MaJoR_Kd)

iwillkillevery1

Edited 27 July 2017 - 8:17 pm by iwillkillevery1
Hey guys 8),

First and foremost, whilst it sounds like a desperate plea, please subscribe to my channel!

Yes, I know, some of you may point out that I said I retired from AoC DM... but, alas, I'm still here.

Anywho, I've moved from my old channel to SpoolyGaming and I wanted to share my first DM video with you guys, since it's the first I've done so far on my latest channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y4ZnxYWlTo

It's a pilot episode, as I'll explain in the vid (yes, despite it showing RM to begin with, it's a joke, stick with it), it's geared towards DM. Pilot because it may be a one off, unless you guys think you'd like to see more info / setup like this with good recording quality talking about DM tips, gameplay, strategies etc.

I don't profess to be a legend of DM but I am 2K in DM 1v1 (current) and I think I have a lot to share.

So if you could throw me a like, a comment, share it with your friends/family and of course subscribe, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 28 July 2017 - 9:56 am
Good luck =)

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Şu an en popüler:
Word Association (63 kullanıcı)
Photos of Voobly Players (35 kullanıcı)
TIW 2020 Map votes (31 kullanıcı)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (31 kullanıcı)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (30 kullanıcı)
AoKTS updates (28 kullanıcı)