nice try metroid

[7th]xAwaKeNg

Edited 18 August 2017 - 5:21 pm by [7th]xAwaKeNg
replace rcb 2017 league map good idea to show ppl 10th legion version and force to play as most use league for rcb, zanchy hv good brain i think

still there rcb 2013 f12 np but leave us alone plz
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Uninvited_

Posted 18 August 2017 - 5:26 pm
yes i totaly agree with this. weapon did that because zanchy cant play 2016 leaugle map. why all rcb player need to play old map because zanhy want. Voobly already lose alot of players because of this. dont touch the map we are all ok with this map. you can create new map only for zanchy thats no problem. Everyone is acting according to his brain .
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 M_Ausaf

Posted 18 August 2017 - 5:50 pm
I ALSO AGREE CHANGE THIS FAST
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

Posted 18 August 2017 - 6:05 pm
well we hv already test even 2013 no work for all most get error in get map,only way to play league without fair mod, is it mistake or u link fairmod to 10thegion only?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ImGrimReaper

Posted 18 August 2017 - 7:57 pm
Why are you guys changing thing?
Just rate other maps as well and let people decide what they want to play. If these changes are being made to satisfy zanchy who doesn't even play rcb as I read in the thread.then this is stupid. I was thing if hosting $1000 rcb league soon and slowly build it Up to a grand prize of $15000 in few years.
You should leave all maps the way they are and let the rcb community decide what they want.
For me it doesn't matter I own at all rcb maps.
Last league
#1.humtum was paid $250
#2.rizi was paid $150
#3.hellrazor was paid $100.
I think they should unrate cba so everyone start playing rcb.
Why they don't do that?

Remember father of rcb pays.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 18 August 2017 - 8:36 pm
wtf? you guys can't go one minute without mentioning my name 11 I've never spoken to metroid in my life.

From what I hear he just thinks all of the new edits are actually quite **** himself and that the map is ruined now, which it is, hence no pros left.

Anyway, enjoy your dying community :) I'll continue to support mirror TG's and tournaments

Father of RCB players = me.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 _acidrocker

Posted 18 August 2017 - 9:06 pm
metroid we need a comment ;stick just tell whats going on
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Cengo_

Posted 18 August 2017 - 9:10 pm
We do not want this map, we want the old rcb 2016 map,Or l m leave the game !!!
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Uninvited_

Posted 18 August 2017 - 9:11 pm
Why are you guys changing thing?
Just rate other maps as well and let people decide what they want to play. If these changes are being made to satisfy zanchy who doesn't even play rcb as I read in the thread.then this is stupid. I was thing if hosting $1000 rcb league soon and slowly build it Up to a grand prize of $15000 in few years.
You should leave all maps the way they are and let the rcb community decide what they want.
For me it doesn't matter I own at all rcb maps.
Last league
#1.humtum was paid $250
#2.rizi was paid $150
#3.hellrazor was paid $100.
I think they should unrate cba so everyone start playing rcb.
Why they don't do that?

Remember father of rcb pays.

i think zanchy need a money. he want to win rcb league. why dont you send him money ? then maybe he can leave all rcb players.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 BlackFog

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:58 pm
number one your not father of rcb. dont ever use my line.
number two there are pros of rcb your just not one of them.
you cant manage to win a single rcb ffa game so you go around crying how the map is ruined.
get lost man.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ___ichigo___

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:04 pm
esta bien este mapa nuevo, yo apoyo el mapa nuevo
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:16 pm
BlackFog wrote:
number one your not father of rcb. dont ever use my line.
number two there are pros of rcb your just not one of them.
you cant manage to win a single rcb ffa game so you go around crying how the map is ruined.
get lost man.

I also rarely win FFA vet blood, but I don't think people would doubt I'm #1 vet or at least right at the top 11

FFA has no place in placing players abilities u imbecil rofl
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 18 August 2017 - 11:19 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
In any case, I won't argue with imbeciles anymore, I'll just point out this is how this current rcb (version 2016) was brought in, all of a sudden and its addition saw the loss of many rcb players.

I hope somewhat rcb doesn't die completely but stop crying and play you one map , one version noob 11
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Uninvited_

Edited 19 August 2017 - 12:43 am by Uninvited_
The first 15 minutes in the first game you died vs Drims on your map. Legend Drims slapped you .rofllllllllllllllll its seems its not about maps you are just noob in new map or old map . what are you talking about.
[You must login to view link]
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:46 am
Zanchy is god.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]2345678
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 106 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests