Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Custom Scenario > Scenario Design > Random Archery Blood, random archer every 100 kills

Random Archery Blood, random archer every 100 kills

_Blood_Kill_

Edited 29 August 2017 - 5:12 pm by _Blood_Kill_
You must login into Voobly to view image

As the title suggests, in this blood your unit is randomly selected between 12 possible archers:

- Arbalest
- Archer of the Eyes
- Lord Graville
- Heavy Cavalry Archer
- Elite Mangudai
- Elite Chu Ko Nu
- Elite Longbow
- Elite Plumed Archer
- Hand Cannoneer
- Elite Genitour
- Janissary
- Conquistador

...every 100 kills. This means every time you reach 100 kills, your unit will change to other one (or the same if you are very unlucky).

This keeps happening until you get to 1200 kills. Since then your unit will be one of these four heros:

- Tamerlane (+3 attack to balance it)
- Subotai
- Harald Hardraade
- Charles Martel

Basically, you change to heros when you reach 1200 kills. And yes, if you keep getting kills your unit will keep being changed, but only from those four heroes (Genghis is not a good idea/is not added because there is much advantage between him and the rest). In this time there is a lot more odds of getting the same unit (25%, 1/4). It doesn't happen that often though.

Gold are your total kills - Food is what I used on my triggers to activate the unit's reroll. It becomes 0 every time it reachs 100. Just ignore it.

The king allows you to cast the basic stuff - Middle explosion, base panic, explosion at enemies. But I added two more things: 16 Elite Huskarls and reroll your unit (the relic in the picture):

You must login into Voobly to view image

Razing rewards:

1- Two siege rams
2- Two Saboteours
3- Two Saboteours and one king
4- Two bombard towers behind your gate and one saboteour
5- Spies and +2000 HP to your tower
6- Villager
7- Bombard Tower at middle and 2 Saboteours
8- Villager
9- Two Keeps in your base with 50 ATK/2750 HP and power up inside the base: 1 ATK/2 HP every 15 seconds
10- +50 ATK/5000 HP to the Keeps and 1000 HP Villager

The map is in spanish but you don't need to know a **** about spanish to understand what to do. Just pay attention when a menssage pops out later in the game because it might mean someone already got to 1200 kills and is getting heros (therefore your death xD).

(I don't think this is a blood to be taken it seriously because of the random units and all that. I feel like it is more designed to have fun and having good laughs :P I hope you guys like it. Any suggestions are appreciated)

Download: [You must login to view link]
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 _Blood_Kill_

Posted 29 August 2017 - 5:14 pm
New update version 3:

- You get a king at 1:45 minutes of the game to avoid a player taking center early and being almost unstoppable
- Fixed a bug that didn't kill all p8 units when the tower was detroyed
- Changing your unit with your king now is completely free the first time (change it without losing your king)

Download: [You must login to view link]

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: