Regicide King of the Hill mod

xPawno

Posted 24 September 2017 - 9:52 pm
Can someone make mod or if its alredy exist can someone give it to me, i want to play, Regicide-King of the Hill and i know its possible becouse i saw some streamers make those games... I think its possible to be made in map editor with adding king and playing KotH but you need to edit every single map to play that..
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 2 October 2017 - 1:23 am by [MM]Gallas
Hi xPawno,

As scenario it not sounds too complicated to do, but then the map will be static, but as random map...
There is still a way, but you need userpatch 1.5 and a custom random map.

The userpatch team made a lot of new scripts for random maps, but this time we need only this:
Quote:
guard_state inConstTypeId inConstResourceAmount inConstResourceDelta inConstGuardFlags
• Set the guard state properties for the game. Add the following flags together to create the GuardFlags value: 1 for guard-flag-victory, 2 for guard-flag-resource, 4 for guard-flag-inverse. For example, to set guard-flag-victory and guard-flag-resource, the GuardFlags value would be 3 (1 + 2). If guard-flag-resource is set in GuardFlags, then ResourceDelta/100 will slowly be added to ResourceAmount as long as TypeId objects remain. If both guard-flag-resource and guard-flag-inverse are set, then the resources will be added only when there are no TypeId objects left. If the guard-flag-victory condition is set, the player will be defeated if no TypeId objects remain. TypeId will follow base unit upgrades. If you wish to enable the guard state for villagers, please use VILLAGER_CLASS instead of VILLAGER. If this is used, !G will be appended to the map name in the Objectives window, along with the guard state details.
• Section: PLAYER_SETUP
Examples for guard_state

1. Enable a small, relic-style gold trickle and configure players to be defeated if all villagers are lost by setting the GuardFlags value to 3 (guard-flag-victory and guard-flag-resource combine to make 3).

<PLAYER_SETUP>
random_placement
guard_state VILLAGER_CLASS AMOUNT_GOLD 10 3

I uploaded here an example random map, but if you wanna make your own here what you need in short:
Code:
#const AMOUNT_REGIKING 3 (at the <PLAYER_SETUP> part) guard_state KING AMOUNT_REGIKING 0 1 (make sure you start with a KING or auto-lose)

Now you have a random map where if your king dies, you lose, such as Regicide, but you can change game mode to King of the Hill or any other!

Attachments:
R_KoTH Green Arabia.rms (file size: 9.67 KB)

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests