mich just ignore him lol he's just blowing gas and causing unnecessary riot
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Edited 21 December 2017 - 8:01 pm by [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs
indians vs zanchow?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 mich

Edited 22 December 2017 - 7:51 pm by mich
If you have such an opinion on Rating you should NOT be moderator by any means. Such ignorance should not be acceptable. Removing overall rating killed CS by a lot and now you want to remove rating all together. You don't care about CS you only care about your friends who never play never been good at any map and only cry about how CS players are point ****s. As long as moderation will not change in CS it will be a mess. I don't care it doesn't affect me but i care about other young players.

I'm the Lead of the CS Lobby, ofc I'm going to have an opinion on everything relating to the Lobby. Quote me on where I said I was removing ratings in CS please.

I've streamed for CS, donated to CS tournaments, and hosted tournaments for Voobly. Not to mention I've also done countless other things for Voobly (for the past 7 years) on my own free, unpaid time, out of the kindness of my heart lol. I'm getting tired of being blamed for things I've had no control over. If you were around when polls were being done, you would see that the players voted for when Ladders should be reset. I wasn't CS Lead when Overall ratings were removed. So I had no control over that.

I also play several different maps (RM, CS, DM maps), not just CBA & CBA Hero. As for you? I've never cared for rating. Never will. I play for fun, as imo all players should.

What have you done for CS? When people complain less and start contributing, then maybe we'll get somewhere.
mich just ignore him lol he's just blowing gas and causing unnecessary riot

No problem. Challenge accepted. Honestly, I've been waiting for somebody to open a topic like this. Told him to open a topic like this, so he did. If he wants to throw shade, I'll shed some light on it. ;)
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 metric

Posted 22 December 2017 - 8:12 pm
Hmm. let me get this straight: people refusing to play again are now complaining there are fewer games being played because there are fewer players playing ;icecream I'm sure someone will explain the logic here
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 22 December 2017 - 8:14 pm
metric wrote:
Hmm. let me get this straight: people refusing to play again are now complaining there are fewer games being played because there are fewer players playing ;icecream I'm sure someone will explain the logic here

Fick u stoopid buub.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 December 2017 - 9:21 pm
i dont refuse to play i simply dont bother to play anymore till the mentality of players change also mich claiming she has a heart gave me a small giggle

mich poo <3
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 24 December 2017 - 8:22 am
Merry Christmas
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 SupremeZippo

Posted 25 December 2017 - 3:03 am
Pretty sure ratings has nothing to do with being mean to new players. In CS how the team works together is a whole lot more important than in RM so people can get frustrated when one player ruins the game for the whole team.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Edited 25 December 2017 - 9:36 am by [xCs]JacobRothschild
Pretty sure ratings has nothing to do with being mean to new players. In CS how the team works together is a whole lot more important than in RM so people can get frustrated when one player ruins the game for the whole team.

High rated players are not mean or rude to new/low rated players at all. Low rated players or players who can't get high rate by playing good always crying about high rated players because they can't get it and are jealous. Almost every moderator and moderator followers are low rated so they will always be salty and biased and jealous about rating thing. People always hate things they can't have.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 SendNudesNdPack

Posted 25 December 2017 - 3:41 pm
shutup clown, ur dead.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 25 December 2017 - 4:26 pm
shutup clown, ur dead.

Relax. I'm just trolling lol :D Merry Christmas guys. Don't mind me ! ;flowers
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Slash

Edited 27 December 2017 - 10:32 am by Slash
mich wrote:
I'm the Lead of the CS Lobby, ofc I'm going to have an opinion on everything relating to the Lobby. Quote me on where I said I was removing ratings in CS please.

I've streamed for CS, donated to CS tournaments, and hosted tournaments for Voobly. Not to mention I've also done countless other things for Voobly (for the past 7 years) on my own free, unpaid time, out of the kindness of my heart lol. I'm getting tired of being blamed for things I've had no control over. If you were around when polls were being done, you would see that the players voted for when Ladders should be reset. I wasn't CS Lead when Overall ratings were removed. So I had no control over that.

I also play several different maps (RM, CS, DM maps), not just CBA & CBA Hero. As for you? I've never cared for rating. Never will. I play for fun, as imo all players should.

What have you done for CS? When people complain less and start contributing, then maybe we'll get somewhere.

No problem. Challenge accepted. Honestly, I've been waiting for somebody to open a topic like this. Told him to open a topic like this, so he did. If he wants to throw shade, I'll shed some light on it. ;)

You dont have to defend yourself mich, the only map this guy can play is cba/hero . I think hes looking for some attention. So just lock this and ignore.]
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Kung_Fool

Edited 28 December 2017 - 2:27 am by Kung_Fool
Lock this? Now I do know that AOE/AOC/AOM/The Zone etc etc was founded in the United States. And in the United States we have founded this country on a number of freedoms one being freedom of speech. You say lock this Slash? This is a forum open to freedom of speech and public debate within the boundaries of some rules of edicate. To lock it would be in league with countries such as North Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, China and all those countries where you are beaten and executed for freedom of speech.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 28 December 2017 - 6:01 am
I missed this <3
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Slash

Posted 28 December 2017 - 7:06 am
Kung_Fool wrote:
Lock this? Now I do know that AOE/AOC/AOM/The Zone etc etc was founded in the United States. And in the United States we have founded this country on a number of freedoms one being freedom of speech. You say lock this Slash? This is a forum open to freedom of speech and public debate within the boundaries of some rules of edicate. To lock it would be in league with countries such as North Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, China and all those countries where you are beaten and executed for freedom of speech.

I say lock em all!

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
1234567[8]910
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 141 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
3 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 3 guests

What's popular right now: