Command bar

Haumea

Posted 28 January 2018 - 3:57 pm
Hi;

I'd like to know; how can I have a centered command bar/left (for a minimap in the center of my screen for much easier glancing), while selecting Userpatch in Game>Resolution Tool>Command bar position?

Selecting Userpatch is the only way for me to choose a standard res of 1920x1200. With the others options of command bar position I've only 3 available resolutions which are around 800x600 and 15xx X 10xx and it won't go full screen as well for some reason but anyway bellow 1920x1080 is unplayable for me also I really wanna play with a centered map :(

Please help me I'm desperate... ;tears ;tears ;tears
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 28 January 2018 - 6:04 pm
hi Haumea,

Try with forced desktop resolution ingame, rendered in 32bit color and windowed-mode, then adjust command bar settings.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Haumea

Posted 28 January 2018 - 6:20 pm
Hi Gallas,

If you have other technical tips to solve this issue I'm all ears; already have those options checked unfortunately, didn't help... Already tried to tweak all settings in the "Game" menu in lobby, I did like 50 differents combinations, about all I guess; nothing worked out. If I could change the coding of some game files maybe ?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 kitt

Posted 29 January 2018 - 1:31 pm
hi
is this what you have done done
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Haumea

Posted 29 January 2018 - 9:55 pm
Hi kitt,
Yes this is what I have as settings, also in direct X, I have an option bellow "Start in window mode": Disable hardware acceleration that is checked. And in window compatibility I have everything checked.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Haumea

Posted 29 January 2018 - 9:57 pm
And if I change command bar position, then I can't go above 15xx x 10xx resolution in game with 3 differents options only, others are bellow. With UP I have like 12/15 different resolution options that works great but I don't know how to center the minimap this way... ;3confused
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:38 pm
Should work regardless.
Try creating a new/delete the current SP profile in the offline game. Select your desired resolution, switch back to Voobly and boot it up regularly.
Once you're in-game, select 1920x1200.

PS. Feel free to join Helproom in case you need help with any of this.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Haumea

Posted 1 February 2018 - 7:40 pm
Hi eric,
When you talk about offline game you mean that I launch a game from a voobly lobby in single player mode and that I delete the current profile I have then make a new one with desired resolution ? (The current profile I have is set on the desired resolution tho). I guess I'll have to remake all hotkeys as well ? (not an issue but just a little extra burden especially if the solution doesn't fix it :$ )

Because I use the voobly game from HD compatibility patch and I have no resolutions options in HD unlike maybe on the original game.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ByT]Edutosu

Posted 22 February 2018 - 1:04 pm
i have exactly the same issue as Haumea and the solutions mentioned above haven't helped either.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 22 February 2018 - 3:19 pm
Hi,

As a general rule, it's always best to create a new thread for technical issues rather than posting a reply on an existing one.

That said, you will not be able to center the minimap unless you are using a multi monitor setup.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:33 pm
Maybe this can help:
ZergOnly wrote:
WooW, I eventually found out the solution, I'm going to share it here so next time you see someone with a similar issue, you can tell that person this simple fix... :

Go to display settings in windows, there you should find a window's "scaling", mine was on 125% (recommended); I switched it to 100% (not the recommended one therefore); and suddenly, my resolution issue with the centered minimap is gone!

I can now finally select Game>Resolution Tool>Command Bar> Left instead of user patch without having the game crashing at launch or being stuck with 15xx_10xx resolution in game; I get the center minimap and my 1920x1200 res ;king ;thumbup ;yahoo

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (97 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (82 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (52 Người chơi)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (49 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (38 Người chơi)
Devil May Cry (37 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (23 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: