Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > My modifications are not working when I play through the client

My modifications are not working when I play through the client

HMRTTI

Posted 9 February 2018 - 8:25 am
I've made some modifications to my game files using advanced genie editor, including colors and stats of units, but when I play through the voobly client all of these modifications do not appear, and the game behaves as if no change has been made, even when I launch a game alone. However the modifications are working when I launch a game without the client. Anyone knows how can I carry these changes to voobly?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 +kwin

Edited 9 February 2018 - 3:28 pm by +kwin
I dont know what you mean with it but i do know that the game runs in admin mode on voobly so i guess you have to do those modifications also in admin mode. But i can be wrong in this case, its just a guess...
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 kitt

Posted 9 February 2018 - 2:15 pm
hi
are you saying you made a custom map? or something else?
talk to gallas
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 9 February 2018 - 3:34 pm
hi HMRTTI,

Voobly uses own datafile to prevent desync from edits what kinda you did. To make it work on Voobly you have to make it as a datamod and load it from your room.
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/1370/Game%20Mods
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 HMRTTI

Posted 16 February 2018 - 3:24 pm
I apologize to everyone that answered this post and received my silence, the last days were very difficult days for me indeed.
[MM]Gallas wrote:
hi HMRTTI,

Voobly uses own datafile to prevent desync from edits what kinda you did. To make it work on Voobly you have to make it as a datamod and load it from your room.
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/1370/Game%20Mods

Thank you, Gallas, for the answer. I will try to make a mod, but I'm not sure it will work. I've even tried to edit the .dat file of an already existing mod, but the changes do not appear, unless I play in single player. Anyway, I will try to make a new mod based on this existing one.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (79 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (77 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (77 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (67 Người chơi)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (31 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (26 Người chơi)
Devil May Cry (23 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: