Losing Connection with Voobly

hippeAstrum

Posted 13 May 2018 - 7:20 pm
Hi,

I have some kind of network connection issue which makes the game drop after a couple of minutes.
When the game drops I typically find messages like '<Connection to 'playerName' is not responsive (failure: peer check)>' and a lost connection to the server: 'Network Connection Error [Code: 10000001]. The latter appears also for example while just waiting in a Lobby.

I have already activated port forwarding for port 16000 through my router. I tried the game via both wifi and lan cable connection. The network diagnostics tool says that all tests pass even when I try directly after the drop. Other internet devices and connections seem to work as well. I checked that there is a rule for Voobly in my firewall.

What else can I try? Thanks for the help :)
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Troy

Edited 13 May 2018 - 10:49 pm by Troy
Make sure any firewall/antimalware allows Voobly and the GAME. Also make sure It's 16000UDP Through Router/Voobly NAT Traversal and Also restart your router (Not sure what your router is but on some routers you need to restart it for the ports to take into effect)
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 hippeAstrum

Posted 16 May 2018 - 9:57 pm
Thanks for your answer!

I tried all of it but still I have the same problem. The game simply breaks after a couple of minutes...
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 kitt

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:26 pm
hi
as you were ok, whats changed? new operating system, router/modem etc? new isp?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 hippeAstrum

Posted 17 May 2018 - 7:29 pm
No, nothing changed, it has never been working. Im new to Voobly. I assume that my router is the problem because I remember having played without problems on another wifi. But for now I don't know how to check that...
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 kitt

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:29 pm
hi
whats the router/modem make/model number? what other devices are connected to the same modem/router?
have you tried a hard wire connection to your modem/router?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 hippeAstrum

Edited 19 May 2018 - 12:27 pm by hippeAstrum
Hi, I use the standard router which is issued by my ISP (o2 homebox 6441). Basically all other devices here are also connected to it: computers, smartphones and TVs. I tried the hard wire connection as well as disconnecting the other devices in order to avoid interferences, but still I have the same problem as before
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 kitt

Posted 19 May 2018 - 2:26 pm
hi
do you have another modem/router you can try on your set up?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 hippeAstrum

Posted 29 May 2018 - 9:12 pm
OK, I could try it now with another router and in fact it seems to work now. Thanks for your help!
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Troy

Posted 30 May 2018 - 5:48 am
Glad kitt could assist you, If you have trouble feel free to make a new post! Have nice day ;flowers

Thread Closed.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: