REPORTING A CHEATER

[s1L3nT]_DontDie_

Posted 22 May 2018 - 3:17 pm
TEG_Breakingthoughts cheated on this game http://www.voobly.com/match/view/17797029> by blocking my entrance on ancient td +1000 ap so i dont get the extra ap to win
when i asked him repeateatly to move he didnt move and after game ended he was like 11 and started calling me noob on game window and to chill because as he said its playing smart to block and not cheat

i want u to please punish him cause hes a high rated 2400 plus and me 1700 so he didnt want to lose his points and he decided to cheat

thanks S1l3nt_DontDie
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Th0m

Edited 22 May 2018 - 3:44 pm by Th0m
Hi,

Sorry this happened to you. There is actually a place specifically made to post complaints about other players who break the rules in game and even outside of it.

The Custom Scenario complaints forum can be found at: https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/557
If you post this over there, the moderating team will be able to find complaints (and all relevant complaints in general) much, much faster since they only need to monitor one dedicated section of the forums instead of all of it.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 22 May 2018 - 7:35 pm by [MM]Gallas
hi [s1L3nT]_DontDie_,

Matches played on madness ladder count as unrated -> reports won't be accepted.

Playing rated on madness ladder is taking the risk you will play unfair, cheated "hack" maps. If you want to avoid those, please play on normal, supported ladders with our official mappack.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:23 am
[MM]Gallas wrote:
Matches played on madness ladder count as unrated -> reports won't be accepted.

Playing rated on madness ladder is taking the risk you will play unfair, cheated "hack" maps. ....

Really ???

Madness is a ladder like all the others. With the same rules for all rated games. The game policies make no difference.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 23 May 2018 - 12:39 am by [MM]Gallas
Mich was right then 4 years ago 11
mich wrote:
I'm wondering how many people will actually read this part Barry. lol ;)
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [TeG]Breakinth0ughts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 11:09 am
then walling a opponent in cba it`s also called cheating? i am asking for a friend.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [TeG]Breakinth0ughts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 11:12 am
or if a team member in cba pathblood, blocks my khan and gets killed, it should also be reported? if so, on what demand?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 23 May 2018 - 11:19 am
https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/69/Code-of-Conduct#Game_Policies
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [TeG]Breakinth0ughts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:15 pm
ancient tda has attacking options, 21 kings and 50 kings hasn`t, so i make an attack situation...
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [s1L3nT]_DontDie_

Posted 23 May 2018 - 4:48 pm
are u serious now ?
if u cant do anythign about it then whats the point even playing on ur program?
u just persuade more ppl to cheat
nice job
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [s1L3nT]_DontDie_

Edited 23 May 2018 - 4:56 pm by [s1L3nT]_DontDie_
breakingthoughts u are a acheater we can all admit that .. u cant win fair so u need to cheat me and many others so u dont lose ratings? go learn to play .. thats how u keep ur ratings
cheating is not allowed blocking khans blocking entrances and all that
its common sense
many ppl who played with u told me u are a cheater ... a min ago kingofkings99 told me also the same thing that u blocked him

my opinion to prevent all this kind of cheaters is to deduct at least 300 points from his current overall rating
that will teach them not to cheat

thanks
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 KingOfKings99

Posted 23 May 2018 - 5:10 pm
Yes. He is a little rat. Knows cant win fair and square so has to go be a little ****.
I was 20-30 kings ahead of him and we know that's a lot in ancient td.
but he pulled a **** move and blocked me just to maintain rating.
I'm sure he thinks its a smart move and fair play and whatnot but what good are rating if no one respects you? I'm sure you win all matches pulling a **** move like that, [TeG]Breakinth0ughts
It's very discouraging for new players like me. I hope someone takes action against him.
Here's the link
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17802225
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [TeG]Breakinth0ughts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 7:39 pm
ok kids, stop crying or no more candy for you ! rofl
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 23 May 2018 - 8:22 pm
I hope someone takes action against him.
Here's the link
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17802225
There would be action taken based on Spawn or Store Blocking, if match would be reported at AoC CS Complaints, BUT it was at played on madness ladder count as unrated -> reports won't be accepted.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Th0m

Posted 23 May 2018 - 8:25 pm
Really ???

Madness is a ladder like all the others. With the same rules for all rated games. The game policies make no difference.

Don't be silly. The Madness ladder has been specifically defined to exclude it from moderation. The VCOM Ladder, Match Stats Ladder and Internal Clan Ladders (Match Stats variants) are all rated but not necessarily subject to normal rating policies. The Gaming Leads determine the scope of what can be moderated and what cannot. In the madness ladder, you can host your own cheat maps, FFAs (with or without host rules), campaigns adapted to multiplayer and maps belonging to different game modes. There is no consistency in what rates in the Madness ladder, therefore, rating there is meaningless since you cannot infer anything from your rating there. Moderation there is also meaningless since again, there is no consistency to what rules apply there which is exactly the opposite of what moderation is. The only exceptions are infractions like racial abuse, hate speech, possibly hacks bypassing the AC etc.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 17 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: