Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Error installing wololoki kingdom; not fixed, more info

Error installing wololoki kingdom; not fixed, more info

z4mmy

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:39 am
There is an error at 69% every time I try to install it. I am on Windows 7 64Bit Home Edition.

Here is the error code:

There was an exception! Make sure you don't have the game running, or have any game files opened, then try running the installer again.
If this still happens, please pass this error on to Jineapple: boost::filesystem::file_size: The system cannot find the path specified.

I can play AOC fine though on the 1.4 patch. I played a few games last night. I tried to install this plugin for the added benefits but cannot figure out why it’s not working. I’ve browsed the forums and can’t find a similar problem. I tried reinstalling voobly and compatibility patch as well as reinstall AOE2 on steam.

Thank you for your time and help.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 kitt

Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:20 pm
hi
do you own at least the HD version with the "Forgotten Kingdoms" expansion on Steam and have it installed. Without that, using this mod is not possible?
https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/860/WololoKingdoms
if you qualify above, d/load from here: [You must login to view link]
and follow the instructions.
Quote:
Download the latest release, extract the Zip, make sure Steam is running and launch the WololoKingdoms.exe inside (It should find your HD installation automatically, otherwise copy the entire WololoKingdoms folder into your Age2HD folder and try again). You can then use it as a mod in Voobly (To do that, click the "Settings" button next to "Launch", click the "Mod" checkbox, then select "WololoKingdoms". Make sure to select 1.5 as the patch. You can then launch as normal).
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 z4mmy

Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:07 am
This worked. Apparently I had clicked an older version of the mod and it wouldn't install properly. Thank you so much for your help!
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 kitt

Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:23 am
hi
np

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests