x_ev0_x

Posted 20 September 2016 - 6:40 am
_SuperBad_ wrote:
PatrioT_Fregon. King of RoR Trial
LMFAO.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 RoBskEwL

Edited 27 November 2016 - 8:56 am by RoBskEwL
no way... I can't believe I recognize half the names on here... holy ****balls.

UwS_Flasher... evo.... Josh.. I can't believe this, you guys still playing? I just came across this site after nearly 13 years of not playing RoR/RoR Trial! This is nuts!

I played under a few user names over time but this one was probably my most known and most hated by MSN Gaming Zone themselves... I helped develop those lobby hacks and pop 255 hacks on trial.

I was UwS_Rob, RoBskEwL, RoBskEwL1, and a few other names I can't remember because that would be going way back.. suprizingly, I still remember that original user list you have posted in the main thread... I became FB friends with a few of them.

Because of this game, I became insanely involved with coding C++, HTML, PHP, MySQL and many years shaved off my life because of time spent online lol. But now all is well and started up a marketing agency with some friends of mine. Honestly.. this game sent me into an interesting direction in life... I'm on a mac now so I'll need to find an old PC to play this but I'll try and get it going here / see if it still works/runs.

Anyone else still using this platform?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 RoBskEwL

Posted 27 November 2016 - 9:27 am
Came across this site as well:
[You must login to view link]

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
1234[5]
Displaying 61 - 66 out of 66 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests