الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 sMOKa_5tar

Posted 20 January 2013 - 7:14 am
oh ya and some guy named Ounce.. he was alright
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 aanth_rwr

Posted 26 January 2013 - 6:15 pm
Yoda54 wrote:
It really depends what era we are talking about; but one player that stood out for me was TeLeSt0. This kid purchased the game a couple years after the release and because of that he never really got the respect he deserved because many "old schoolers" would refer to him as a "newb" since he was technically new. I've never seen anyone take the game to the unique playing style quite as well as he did though. T$G took him in and taught him water ride, after that he got it in his head that any battle involving quick strafing in a tite hallway was left to chance/luck or connection quality. He always tried to work over/out play his opponent with strategy on multi level maps such as water ride; and while many people would get frustrated playing against us cause Telesto would take his time, in my eyes it was like watching a chess master at work. For the short era he played in, I gota say he was one of the most diverse players I'd seen and I remember seeing his name atop both the CWN and OGN? (Nitro's ladder) in singles and he was a key part in the more dominate T$G runs with Nightmare/Snyper23 and Tragedy was part of that addition of T$G too I believe. He went on to become an admin and dedicate him reign to bringing down that black rapper cheater Smoov, which was a very entertaining time because Smoov wrote rap songs inspired by the bitter distaste he had for Tele.

Kurupt was a staple when it came to top end players, amdtaz (who clanned in ofs with me and telesto) nightmare for team play, inspire, praetorian, decko, tragedy, sub-zero were all great players of that era too.

At the end if the day though, I really respected the guys who used their wits and strategy over the simpler oil rig quick strafe/rely on ping and pure reflexes type game play. It was a treat to play with Telesto.

are you serious????telesto,tsg and all the ppl you named cheated.. ****in rook ****
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 aanth_rwr

Posted 26 January 2013 - 6:16 pm
Raven99 wrote:
McCoy and Reality = Cheats

correct
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:19 am
sMOKa_5tar wrote:
obviously i was the best.. thanks
You were the best... of the worst.
On a side note, Realist never cheated. I can vouche for him.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 sMOKa_5tar

Posted 28 January 2013 - 4:54 am
at least i made a name for myself 8)
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 29 January 2013 - 2:19 am
sMOKa_5tar wrote:
at least i made a name for myself 8)
Touche. I had forgotten who you were until I saw your post on this thread.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 UiS_Dreammaker

Edited 30 January 2013 - 1:07 pm by UiS_Dreammaker
wow this is awesome!!!!!! uP iN sMoke.. DreAm / Deammaker - Used to play with Kurupt / iNspire / Apathy / Lastcall / Nautica / Goku / Amdtaz.. uis RoC Mv3,...McCoy you cheated too., you also got owned 1v1 by me and gave me your 1v1 account
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 UiS_Dreammaker

Posted 30 January 2013 - 1:06 pm
Why are people mentioning DSC / TNLKC / KBS / TSG...these were not even close to top 20 clans.... Even SaP sucked, except Snipesman. me kurupt and inspire clanned with o3 undefeated number one on OGN in the last generation of R6'ers
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 UiS_Dreammaker

Posted 30 January 2013 - 4:23 pm
whats up noob- laced
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Raven99

Posted 1 February 2013 - 8:48 pm
I know for a fact Telesto didn't cheat, in fact he was a hardcore anti cheat activist against cheaters. He was an admin when that "Smoov" guy was around and basically dedicated a summer taking him out, as well as helping to "scab" undercover in clan 187 during their wall hacking days and helped catch them. I know this because I'm Dooz's brother and Nitro's friend, the OGN ladder founders. I also played with him for a while and witnessed first hand his play style, he would work people over on Water Ride, it was brilliant.

Nightmare and Snyper23 were only rumored to cheat like many others were, but without ever being caught or admitting to it, it's only unfounded speculation aka slander. I find it extremely ignorant to slander guys names 10 years later like you are.

These guys I'm taking about we're not the best all time though, I'm not saying that. My point made in my original post was that it really depends on which era we are talking about; because there was several great players in different era's, but the summers of 2000/2001 I remember Tsg and Kurupt, Decko, inspire, amdtaz, tragedy, apathy, sub-zero, pretorian, decko etc always bouncing around the top of the weekly tournament ladders during that era, and then of course you have Dawgs, RoC and several legendary elite clans you can talk about, but it's all relative to the era they played in, much like sports. I'm just a little biased towards Tele cause I actually played with and got to watch him work people over on WR which was something unique relative to the conventional quick strafing timing skill type game.

PS: It's 14 years later and you still talk like a teenager. "F*#%in rook noob" really man? Don't embarass yourself.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Special2k

Posted 28 February 2013 - 5:54 am
hey guys, hope all is well.
- aka tng_whisper, w2x_whisper/special.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 wacko25

Posted 2 March 2013 - 5:22 am
Epic thread...I used name exorcist then wacko towards end of career...can't believe you guys didn't mention several legends such as ThirDDegreE, Mv3_framed, drama, Mv3_Zeffy, Penguin and Bullets, Exile, Apostle, ZinC, my good buddies MGS brink and traffic....but as far as my top 5 goes 1. Decko hands down, best movement and pace in the game period. 2. TraGedy always calm and collective even in worst situation...3. Kurupt overall in game iq was brilliant 4. PretoriaN what a sexy stud 5. It's a 4 way tie between inspire, NightMare, sideways, drama......many more
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 aanth_rwr

Posted 4 March 2013 - 8:20 am
You were the best... of the worst.
On a side note, Realist never cheated. I can vouche for him.

Sean.. realist as in ted? before he was even named Realist he was in my clan as .. snipe_rwr or some ****. in the roger wilco days..
then he joined TDP and got cheats from StAnZa. so stop sticking up for players that were never good.
LOL. sean youre too funny. stop trolling the forums and come play some games newb
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 aanth_rwr

Posted 4 March 2013 - 8:37 am
Why are people mentioning DSC / TNLKC / KBS / TSG...these were not even close to top 20 clans.... Even SaP sucked, except Snipesman. me kurupt and inspire clanned with o3 undefeated number one on OGN in the last generation of R6'ers

death squad clan,SaP,TNLKC,Killer beez ****ing sucked. tsg all h4x. kurupt h4x and inspire h4x.
and tony was good

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
«8910111213141516171819[20]2122232425262728
Displaying 286 - 300 out of 414 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
6 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 6 guests