Top 5 players of all time (R6)

Tss_raven

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:02 pm
Lots of R6 legends and clans have been mentioned. I was in TSS and we pretty much were a mediocre clan that got raped by 1st gen and 2nd gen clans. I believe at one point though there was TSS and TSS2 on the ladders. I also was in mirror image later before i went to cs. Clans i remember mym/tfr/d2r/dfa/swat/lfu/mr/shield/hyk/roc/tds/rk1/nme/adp/f2b/min. Also im pretty sure our leader Cujo/Prophecy got caught cheating when i left. Those were great times. I always would kill myself trying to learn the funky frag toss thing. Hahaha

Past names
Raven/armageddon/legacy/tradgedy/tragic/precision
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 AoD_TeMpEsT

Posted 28 January 2017 - 9:25 am
Wow, was doing a little reminiscing with DarkAngel and ran across this thread. I had to create an account just to stop in and say how happy I was to find it. Lots of names I remember and probably more I forgot. Not sure if anybody stops back and checks these on occasion but if so thank you all for bringing back some good memories.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 AoD_DarkAngel

Posted 28 January 2017 - 7:21 pm
Tempest told me about this thread so also created an account to stop by and say hey. Man, so many names and clans I remember playing with in this thread. I miss our old AoD group, was definitely a great group of gamers and friends. Unfortunately over the years lost touch with all of them except Tempest.

Was good to see some OTN guys in here, I owe a lot of how good I got to them. Theirs was the 1st games I played when I 1st started R6, they pounded me into the ground repeatedly til I learned.

Not sure if anyone reads this anymore since Highwaydrifter posted his thing about 5 years ago, but in reading though this, thanks for the shoutouts and thanks for bringing back good memories.

Also HWD, if you read this you forgot:

AoD Beheadr
Still remember the day I recruited her into AoD, we had to fight her clan for her and she killed them all lol
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 crookz0r

Posted 31 January 2017 - 3:55 pm
I'm not sure about the top 5 players of all time as there were so many generations and different playing styles. I played since '98 on mPlayer only making the switch to zone after it died and can proudly say I never cheated. When I found out teammates cheated, I either kicked them or left. I wasn't going to be associated with it. Maybe that's why I was never considered to be one of the better players, but I had my moments. But anyway my favorite doubles partners were in no specific order:

Conduct
Saucey
Tyme
Decko
Matrox
Deluzion
Orin
Reovac
SouL
FarSideX
Tico
Murdock
Dummy
Reflex
Geko

I most enjoyed making graphics and logos for players. Started my graphic design interest because of Rainbow 6. Crook's Office. haha

Many more from mPlayer days but can't remember their names.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Edited 20 February 2017 - 12:35 am by t0mClanCy_rwr
forgot me in that list - good handful was rwr above^
-an+hz0r
down for 04 funz.. get rawked 8) ;gamer ;gamer ;gamer ;gamer ;gamer
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Hum_ExpertGame

Posted 26 February 2017 - 3:44 am
1-Arch_Koven
2-Hallen
3-RD_CHAMPIONS
4-L_CLAN_CHRIS
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 EnragedBaby

Posted 7 March 2017 - 1:49 am
Trouble with lists like these is 90 percent of them cheated 5 percent got carried by cheaters and only the remaining 5 percent deserved to be listed
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Edited 15 March 2017 - 2:28 am by t0mClanCy_rwr
considering i was 10 years old beating cheat jocks... i was the best and remain the best
the best players were in EaK/rwr .. CWN/OGN legends
[You must login to view link] aol dial up days
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 t0mClanCy_rwr

Edited 15 March 2017 - 2:47 am by t0mClanCy_rwr
facebook.com/groups/RainbowSix2013/
Please add our group of 80 members if you are interested in communicating with old players / playing some 1.04 games ... instead of trolling.. i promise you will rage quit few games in

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
«89101112131415161718192021222324252627[28]
Displaying 406 - 414 out of 414 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
3 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 3 guests

What's popular right now: