Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Flag users you had bad experience playing with

Flag users you had bad experience playing with

Automemories

Posted 13 November 2018 - 9:02 pm
Is there a mod for Voobly, in order to flag in your personal blacklist all users u had a bad experience playing with, that way I can avoid lobbys in which these player are joining?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 November 2018 - 1:03 pm
You can add them to your ignore list. Once a player is in your ignore list, they will not be able to join your hosted game rooms.

Also go to Voobly settings ==> Lobby and check the box for 'Group ignored players in user list'

This will show you all of your ignored players online in that lobby.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [MM]___CLAW

Posted 23 November 2018 - 9:02 pm
So much for a dying game and community,set your ego aside and understand them . make friends and play to relax and not to rage
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Use_The_Lake

Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:05 pm
Is there a way you can allow a user to ignore someone and add a note that only the user can read? I forget why I ignore some people.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 1 January 2019 - 7:17 am
No, not possible. If this is really important you can keep track of players in an Excel file along with the players id.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [302]_esteban

Posted 12 February 2019 - 8:46 pm
Hola.

Me gustaria poder denunciar a un jugador por falta de fair play.

Empezamos una partida 4 vs 4 en la cual habia lag, por esa cuestion se voto para guardar pero uno de ellos al ver que un jugador de nuestro equipo guardo y salio no quiso salir para ganar los puntos. esta es la partida https://www.voobly.com/match/view/19280354
este el jugador: https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124970009/News%20Feed/wall/post neozomby al decile que guarde solo insultaba.

Me importa un carajo los puntos,,vengo a pasar un rato pero...que un tipo gane 13 puntos de esa forma me molesta y mas que nada la falta de respecto

Saludos a toda la comunidad
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 marius_taban

Posted 3 March 2019 - 10:27 am
I have had the misfortune to encounter a really abusive and racist user. I want to ban him but voobly wouldn't let me . I have a screenshot of his racist abuse , and ideally I would prefer if this person is not welcome on voobly all together .
the link to the screen shot is : [You must login to view link]

You must login into Voobly to view image

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
AoKTS updates (79 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (71 Người chơi)
Word Association (62 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (56 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (38 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (31 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: